IS THIS PROGRAM FOR YOU?
If you are interested in enrolling in Ecole Holt Couture School of Couture Sewing and Design, we ask that you first view our online introduction videos explaining our process, philosophy and methodology to help you make an informed decision about whether our instruction is a good fit for you.
You can find these on our YouTube channel. We are continually updating and adding to the channel, so please subscribe and stay tuned for updates.
REQUIREMENTS or WHAT YOU NEED to achieve success at EHC
- Give yourself time. Time to view the tutorials, time to absorb or assimilate the information, time to practice, and time to apply your skills in creating your project. Time to reflect and deepen your understanding of what, when, how, where and why you are doing what you are doing.
- You must be able to communicate in the English language, as we do not have instruction in other languages.
- The courses are designed for adult life-long learning.
- Access to the internet is a must have.
- Details about cost & payments and time commitment required for the program will be posted on our online platform – TBD.
- EHC does not teach you how to become a fashion designer. We assume that you already have the creativity, but need professional instruction and guidance to learn the skills you need to bring your creations to reality.
- You must agree to enrolment requirements which will be stated on our online platform.
- You must have access to a clean dedicated work space or studio in which to do your homework projects and assignments. Ideally a separate space that you can leave your work unguarded and secure; self contained and protected from through traffic and everyday disturbances. (Using your kitchen or dining area is not acceptable). It must have good natural, ambient and task lighting.