Diploma Level – Couturier Tailor
6 Modules for advanced study or professional development.
This would take 2 years to complete if you approached it like full-time study. You can take these modules at a pace that suits you over time, or as part-time learning.
- Advanced methods and techniques for those who have successfully completed the Certificate Level
- Illustrating basics – styles and body forms.
- Complex pattern making techniques.
- Utilizing materials such as leather, fur, beaded fabric, etc.
- Underpinning and structuring methods.
- Advanced tailoring for ladies and men’s wear.
- Creating original embellishments.
- Discussions for developing client relations.